Monday, July 12, 2010

Long time no blog time...

It has been a while since I have ventured onto the blogging sphere to post. Lots has been happening and all is well at our house! Hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather!

Sometimes I like to take a picture of a fun meal I have prepared or a fun dinner we have made. The last two years I have taken a picture of our family valentine dinner. My kids love lobster! We have started a new tradition of steak & lobster tails for valentines. I decided it is cheaper to make a fancy dinner than to pay a babysitter and go out to eat. Lucky for me the kids appreciate the meal as does my sweatheart!
2009
 

2010
 

Funny how I still had the same valentine napkins both years. I like to stock up :)

I like eating eggplant but I had never made it before. This was my first attempt and I was quite pleased with myself :)
 


Below are a few posts from our spring...maybe in the fall I will post our summer happenings :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Morton's said...

yay! you're back! That's such a fun Valentines idea. Might have to implement something similar... :-)

Audrey's dance pictures are precious!

Kelly said...

Impressive! And I was feeling pretty good about my heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphey's. Way to go!

Tennille said...

I want to be a mother/wife like you! You are always so AMAZING!!!! Love ya, T

Tennille said...

I want to be a mom/wife like you! You are always AMAZING!!!! LOVE YA

bakers dozen said...

Wow! Look at your table! Great Job!