
Here are some reasons why I am happy school is starting...
-DISHES - I just loaded my dishwasher for the second time today and I still have dishes in my sink.
-LAUNDRY - I really hate having wet clothing/swimsuits/towels sitting around so I end up doing at least one batch of laundry every other day from all our summer fun.
-TILE - Regardless of our outside rule for Popsicles I am still sticking to my kitchen floor by the end of each day.
-CARPET - It takes all day to get everything cleaned up enough to vacuum and then it is time for bed.
-SLEEP - We are all getting way too little of this and it shows...summer nights are too much fun to spend them inside :)
-KIDS - I am excited because they are excited for the school year to start!!! I love that they love school!
The backpacks are loaded, their new clothes are lined up in their closets, and they have their back-to-school haircuts. HOORAY!!! We are ready to go!!!
2 comments:
AMEN!!!!!! Well said! Enjoy the upcoming weeks!
I loved it! Yes, I can relate to that! After a summer full of energetic boys and a popsicle stained/sand/mud/dirt-covered tile floor, I'm ready for fall and school, too!
Post a Comment