Saturday, November 21, 2009
Ponies, Horsies, and Piggies
Our Princess has decided that her favorite new hairdo is braids. As I was about to do her hair the other day she said, "Mom, I was horsies today not ponies." I love it!!! Then someone called her two little "ponies" pigtails and she is now even more confused.
*As a side note...you may notice that she is wearing an outfit that is way too small for her. Her new favorite activity is to get into the totes with her baby clothes and try them on herself. In this picture she is wearing a newborn sleeper. I don't know how she can get it on but she needed help to get it off. I think it may have been cutting off her circulation in her arms :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
It definitly makes me feel better to see it's not just my kids that dress themselves in weirdest get-ups. Too cute!
Post a Comment