Saturday, November 21, 2009

Having too much fun!?

 

Wanting a little exercise, my little guy decided it would be fun to try out the treadmill. He ended up taking some skin off his nose and lucky for all of us has not shown any interest in the treadmill since.
 

This little guy loves to read. He is just begining to sound out words but he loves it when someone will sit with him and read. He really wants to be big like his brother.
 

My little guy has been getting so excited about earning and having money. We were working on some Halloween costumes and he put this red wig on himself. I wanted to take his picture but he didn't want me to. I told him I would pay him a dollar if he would wear a dress and let me take a picture of him in it and the wig. Of course he did it...oh what a mean mom I am. At least I will have some leverage in high school :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marci said...

Well! you post the wig picture, hopefully that $$ you paid him will be worth it :)