What a great year in Miss Kymm's Class!!! Our little Mr. Sunshine had a fabulous year and learned a ton! He will have one more year of preschool before kindergarten. Lucky for us he loves learning and is excited to go to school!
GREAT JOB!! Looks like you had a fun preschool graduation!! I remember when I was in preschool, my graduation was in Grandma Christensen's basement!! I love seeing pictures of you, you are growing up so big!!! What a handsome boy you are. I wish I could be there with you, I miss you lots and Grayer misses you too!! Love you!! Love Aunt Sue
1 comment:
GREAT JOB!! Looks like you had a fun preschool graduation!! I remember when I was in preschool, my graduation was in Grandma Christensen's basement!! I love seeing pictures of you, you are growing up so big!!! What a handsome boy you are. I wish I could be there with you, I miss you lots and Grayer misses you too!! Love you!!
Love Aunt Sue
Post a Comment