Monday, June 22, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation!!!

My oldest has completed kindergarten! We had a slow start to the year but it just kept getting better. By the end of the year he didn't want school to be over. He loved it! Thanks Mrs. Wilson!!!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

WAY TO GO!!!! I love seeing pictures of you with your kindergarten class and teacher!! Looks like you had a great time in school. I remember when I was in kindergarten I would walk to school in the afternoon and my teacher's name was Mrs. Decker, she was really nice! I can't believe how grown up you look, you are a handsome boy!! I love you and miss living close to you, Grayer misses you too!!!
Love Aunt Sue

Eric said...

Welcome back!!! Too bad you don't have a hubby like mine to keep your blog up to date =)
I love all of the pictures! Tell the kids to watch our blog....we may have a new addition soon. LOVE YA, T

klchristensen said...

Dear Jon and Melinda, thanks for having such cute children. I'm proud of them. I love them. Thanks for the Blog. (I just learned how to make comments)