Do you ever go back and watch a movie you loved when you were little and thought I didn't get half of what was going on in that show. The same thing when I listen to the lyrics to songs I loved when I was younger. This 80s music has gotten me thinking...so hopefully I do not offend anyone by the songs I put on my playlist :) I am just loving the beat and remembering the day back when I wore leg warmers and lip sync to Milli Vanilli (not knowing they were doing the same thing!).
2 comments:
I have to tell you I LOVE your new '80s playlist!! Talk about a blast to the past. I know just about every word to every song on there-no kidding! I'm with you on the leg warmers-those were the days!
I LOVE 80's music. It rocks!! My friend just gave me an 80 ballads cd, and it brings back so many memories.
Post a Comment