Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sweetheart Tag



Sweetheart Tag:
Each person answers questions about their sweethearts. At the end of the post the person then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged!!

WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S NAME? Nacho Libre (sorry…I like keeping our Blog public but our names/location private)
HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED? 8 Years
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? We first went out on dates as seniors in high school. We kept in touch our first year of college, he went on his mission, and then we started dating as soon as he returned. He had been home 10 months when he proposed…married 3 months later.
HOW OLD IS HE? 30 yrs.
WHO IS TALLER? Nacho
WHO CAN SING BEST? Uhm, probably him…he is much more willing to sing in front of other people
WHO IS SMARTER? He is smarter when it comes to visual/perceptual skills
WHO DOES LAUNDRY? Me
WHO PAYS BILLS? I pay our home and half of our business bills
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? (If your looking at it from the foot of the bed) Me (I always sleep closer to the door…regardless what side of the bed it is…he likes sleeping next to a wall and I hate it. The kids always go to his side of the bed at night if they want to get into bed with us even though they have to walk further…he doesn’t even wake up…he just picks them up and puts them in and doesn’t remember it in the morning. If they are sick they always come to my side of the bed first.)
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? I like it mowed more frequently so I usually do it.
WHO COOKS DINNER? Me
WHO'S THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? About the same
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? He kissed me but not until after his mission…I am his first and only kiss!
WHO WEARS THE PANTS? Usually me

I tag: Camille, Stacy, Tennille, Marci, Tawnya, Tracy

4 comments:

Marci said...

I completely agree with the perceptual! I don't know that any of us (siblings) have that ability though!

The Boyles said...

Melinda-

You guys have such a cute family! I saw a link to your blog on Adie's so I hope that is OK. Feel free to check out our blog if you want - it's a fun way to keep updated with friends you don't get to see anymore :)

The Boyles said...

I forgot to let you know I published that last comment - sorry!

Cami (Hay) Boyle

junglemama said...

What a neat montage! Your boys are adorable!