Dear Melinda I loved the pictures of summer. The kids are do cute. Loved your captions. I love living close enough to see these kids but I still like pictures and thoughts of life along with them. Love Mom
So cute!! Those are great pictures!! Looks like you all had a great summer and a good "back to school"!! Tell the kids Hi from Aunt Sue and that we'll see them at Christmas!! -- Can't wait!!
3 comments:
Dear Melinda
I loved the pictures of summer. The kids are do cute. Loved your captions. I love living close enough to see these kids but I still like pictures and thoughts of life along with them. Love Mom
So cute!! Those are great pictures!! Looks like you all had a great summer and a good "back to school"!! Tell the kids Hi from Aunt Sue and that we'll see them at Christmas!! -- Can't wait!!
Yup for sure & love the photos! But I do have a favorite one :) Love you!
Post a Comment