
Here is the reason I love e-bay. I recently tried to purchase some new lipstick. I found my favorite color was no longer available. I couldn't find anything else that I really liked. So...I went home and looked it up on e-bay. I found someone selling my lipstick in quantities of 4 with a total of 12 available. So what did I do...I bought all 12!! I sure hope my taste in lipstick doesn't change soon :) With combined shipping I spent less than $3 a piece (cheaper than what I would have spent otherwise). All in all I decided it was a good purchase. Thanks E-bay!!!
2 comments:
You know you are supposed to throw it out after a year. . . right? I hope your princess will enjoy it too :)
http://beauty.about.com/od/makeuptrickstips/a/shelflife.htm
•Lipstick Some experts say 1-2 years. Others say up to 4 years. What everyone agrees on is that if it smells rancid, throw it out, it's spoiled. Extra tip: If you store lipstick in the refrigerator, it will last longer.
*Good thing I have a big fridge to store all my lipstick in for the next 4 years :) I just think...now I have enough to put one in my car, purse, church bag, bathroom, work, etc...
Post a Comment