Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mr. Competitive

My middle child has grown so competitive!! He decided he wanted his hair "shaved" so he could skip combing his hair in the morning. He is always in a rush to be the first one done doing anything! I thought I would have a little fun before it all came off!
 

 

 

 

After his hair was cut he offered to let people feel how soft it felt. He looks so cute with or without hair :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Hey! He has Uncle Andy hair!! What a cute boy he is!! Thanks for all the new posts I love seeing all the pictures and reading about all the fun things you are doing!! Sorry I am commenting so much I just can't help it, I really miss being home and seeing you!!

Marci said...

I really think you should have left it!! It fits him :)