We celebrated 9 years of marriage aboard a cruise ship. We had a fabulous time in Alaska! Here are some of our pictures. We stopepd in Skagway, Ketchikan, Juneau, and Victoria, BC. We went with two other couples and we had a blast! We ate way too much food and had a lot of laughs. Definitely a memory that we will have forever!
6 comments:
9 years already??!!! Time goes by so fast!! Your kids are looking so much older! They sure are cute! Glad you had fun on your cruise!
Thanks for posting!!! I love all the updates and pictures you posted!!! I can't believe that you have been married for 9 years!! Andy and I just had our 4th and it has flown by! How fun that you got to go on a cruise, I would love to do that someday!! Well, I sure miss all of you, hope you are having a good summer!! Love you!
Love Sue
Oh, I meant to ask you about the cruise when you were over the other day. Looks like so much fun! That's neat you could be there for your anniversary. The blogging community has missed you...
Oh! How fun! We would love to go on an Alaskan cruise. Hope you had a happy anniversary!
Fun! Glad to see you got away without the kids and had a good time!
So glad you got to go, it looks like fun! Audrey's hair has looked so cute lately, you'll have to come teach me....
Post a Comment