Monday, February 2, 2009

Paci - Take 2

Okay, do I always have to be the mean one? My cute husband asked me where I put the rest of the pacifiers (I guess I am not that mean if I haven't disposed of them yet...my own back-up...). I told him I hid them from the Princess and him as well. He said good...he probably would have given in by now.

She is still crying when she goes to bed but luckily it isn't for too long. Tonight my oldest prayed that his little sister would be able to go to sleep quickly without having to cry too much - so cute!

NOTE: The reason for my back-up plan. My middle child started sucking his fingers when I took away his pacifier. I ended up giving the pacifers back...I thought fingers probably did more damage than a pacifier to his teeth. Too bad he had speech delays anyway due to the pacifier. I don't know how to win somedays!!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Your little princess was sucking on her broken paci today when I came over. She pulled it out of her mouth and said "broken, aunt Marci"