The boys love it when friends come to play, and play, and play!!! How lucky we are to live in such a great neighborhood surrounded by families with same aged children!! What a blessing!
You are so awesome to take pictures of everyday activities. I use their occupied time to get things done myself. Thanks so much for having Conner over. He thinks your little guys Legos are the most awesome EVER!!!! You're great!
What a great neighborhood you live in!! I just realized that the past few weeks I haven't had your blog under my friend list - I'm so sorry! I was rushing when I changed the blogs to pictures/time etc. Hope you can forgive me!
5 comments:
Hey, one of those little boys looks familiar. Thanks for having Mason over so much. He loves it over there. Now I know why, paint! You're a brave mom.
We have such an awesome neighborhood! Kudos for painting, we used to do that a lot.....back when I was more patient and adventureous. ;-)
We do have a great neighborhood and I love how many boys there are!
You are so awesome to take pictures of everyday activities. I use their occupied time to get things done myself. Thanks so much for having Conner over. He thinks your little guys Legos are the most awesome EVER!!!! You're great!
What a great neighborhood you live in!! I just realized that the past few weeks I haven't had your blog under my friend list - I'm so sorry! I was rushing when I changed the blogs to pictures/time etc. Hope you can forgive me!
Post a Comment