Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!



To begin the Halloween festivites we enjoyed the school carnival at the Big Brother's school.



The Boys went to the Halloween Party at Great Grandma's house. Everyone dresses in costume with a theme...they were all explorers/conservationists...a little bit of a stretch but some years the boys have had two costumes (1 for the party and 1 for trick or treating) and I was just not up for it this year! They picked what they wanted to be and then I made Nacho fit. The Princess had a fever so the Mom stayed home with her. The Big Brother had the same costume as two of his cousins...lots of fun!!!





We had a great time carving pumpkins. The Little Brother decided it wasn't enough to just carve them...we had to paint them too!!! The Mom was the only one who would get her hands slimy!


YUM!!! Pumpkin pancakes for breakfast!! (Thanks Julie! We love these!)

   
 

Posted by Picasa

Indiana, Diego, and the Princess are ready for trick or treating!!!
By the time all of this is over I wonder if our Halloween activities are getting as extensive as Christmas!

1 comment:

Julie Ann said...

I'm glad you are enjoying the pumpkin pancakes. They are our favorite too! Cassidy and her "fall loving friends" renamed them "Fall Flapjacks" cute, huh? Enjoy!!