
The best part of this is that I can blame it on genetics. My uncles will still tell how my mom would eat all the marshmallows out of Lucky Charms when they were little. They would pour themselves a bowl and it would not have a single marshmallow. This may be how my mom also developed a love to hard marshmallows. When she buys marshmallows at the store she opens the bag and lets them dry out for months before she touches them. She loves it when they crunch.

Caught in the act!
NOTE: You may be wondering where my daughter's shirt is in this picture...good question. She has learned the art of undressing herself. Just a warning to anyone who may drop by!
5 comments:
I LOVE it, Make sure mom sees this one!
SO cute!!! I know I did the same when I was little...or was that yesterday? I also love the pic of her crazy outfit! What is it with guys and clothes! Jarom isn't allowed to get the girls dressed, the only thing he can do is pick out their pj's...just because no one will see them!
I wish Lucky Charms would sell a bag of marshmellows just to spare us all the arguments and negotiations of buying that cereal! We've battled that challenge for years, and I still don't buy it often for the same reason! At least our kids are learning to sort?!
I love this post! My girls loved to get undressed all the time too. Sometimes they would be without a shirt and other times it would be to change into yet another outfit. Aren't girls the greatest? Who doesn't like the little marshmallows the best? :)
It was so fun to catch up! That Princess sure looks like a busy one! You've got your hands full! That's hilarious that she 'helps' you with laundry. Tyler does the same thing with Lucky Charms. That's why I don't buy it, either. Your kids are so darling, and I'm glad you're enjoying the fall there!
Post a Comment