Sunday, October 5, 2008

We Thank Thee, O God, for a Prophet


What a wonderful conference! I always enjoy conference weekend. I love spending time with my familiy. I love talking about the conference talks with those I love. Definitely a time to listen, reflect, learn, and improve!!!

4 comments:

Tawns said...

I totally agree!! Love it and can't wait for the next one! I hope all is well with you. Busy - I see!! Question for you... I want to put the "I belong" link on my blog. How/where did you get this? I'm sure I could search but I thought you were my best option. If you don't mind sharing. Thanks!

Tawns said...

I totally agree! Can't wait for the next one! How are things? Busy- I see. I was hoping you could help me... I want to put the "I belong" link on my blog but I don't know exactly where/how to find it. Could you help me out. Thanks

Tennille said...

how great was it!? I always love listening, but reading the talks I often wonder if it is the same talk I TRIED to listen to as I conduct my family through a 'spiritual experience'.

Chatty Natty said...

Yes, it was wonderful! How are you? Good for blogging to keep up...I still dream about your desert bars...the walnut ones:)