
My cute kindergarten boy is maybe just a little competitive...I have found out that he will go outside to recess and immediately line up to go back into the school. Why you may ask...well...to ensure he is first in line. I have attempted to change his prioritises a little but I am not sure that I have made much progress. I told him that some kids think it is pretty lucky to be last in line. I asked him if he knew why. Of course he didn't, who would want to be last in line? I told him the kids that are last in line sometimes think its great because they were able to play the longest. I have now heard from a friend who teaches 1st grade that my little guy is now playing but only around where they line up. Sounds like he is trying to get the best of both worlds!! I am not sure where he could possibly get this or his competitiveness from...any ideas, please let me know :)
3 comments:
Couldn't be from our family! Must be from Jon's!
Way to go little guy! I am glad to know that other boys are doing the same thing...wanting to be first. Isaiah either wants first or last....never in the middle. At least he will always be on time.
---Eric
That makes me laugh so hard. He is very smart & cute. :)
Post a Comment