Sunday, September 7, 2008

Another First Day of School


My cutie little three-year-old started preschool this week. He is very excited to be going to school. Now mind you, I do not think he grasps what school entails, he just knows that his older brother has been able to do it and now he finally gets to do it as well. He is thrilled to have several neighborhood friends in his class. I hope his excitement continues as he learns and grows with Miss Kymm this year.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

It's going to be fun having the boys in the same class this year!

Julie Ann said...

Thanks for commenting. You're blog is darling and your kids are so cute!! Have a great weekend!!

Brooke Campbell said...

Hope he's loving it so far! Bailey loved Mrs. Kymm last year, and of course now Addi loves her too, but hey, what's not to love about her...she's the best!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

That is so random that I found your blog but it is so cute. Your kids are adorable. My mom said she talked to you and you live in Woodland Hills. Do you like it? Someone said there were some water issues, did you have anything like taht? Anyway we really like the area and hope to sale our house and move over there. I would love lots of info. Thankd! Hayley hayrob.blogspot.com

GregHansenfam said...

He looks so handsome. Now that he has gone to school for a few weeks he probably loves it!