Grandma & Grandpa Libre with all the hairy grandkids! Bert & Ernie Nacho's Sister Nacho unmasked! Just like their father! I can blame genetics, right?!
I had so much fun catching up on your fun and creative posts. You are so on top of things to have so many things stored up in the freezer! I like doing that, too! The trips to Lagoon and such look great. Sickness is no fun. HOpefully you've fully recovered. And I'm glad you got together for the "Libre" reunion before some took off back East!
4 comments:
What a cute family! Isn't life so much fun!
Too fun!!! My kids LOVE Nacho Libre! How are the Berrys?
I had so much fun catching up on your fun and creative posts. You are so on top of things to have so many things stored up in the freezer! I like doing that, too! The trips to Lagoon and such look great. Sickness is no fun. HOpefully you've fully recovered. And I'm glad you got together for the "Libre" reunion before some took off back East!
Glad to see the Libre stuff runs in the family! Really fun pictures!
Post a Comment