His big brother thought it would be very rewarding for his brother to have a potty sticker chart...too bad none of the stickers made it onto the chart!
So we are all out in the yard working one night. I look around and I do not see my middle child. I ask Nacho and he does not know where our son is either. I go into the house and call out to him. He responds that he is in the house. I go back outside and clean up and come inside to put the kids to bed. My resourceful little 3 year old decided he was hungry and came inside to fix himself a snack...Wouldn't you know it would be my middle child who loves to run ahead of everyone so that he is first...too bad we did not plan to walk that far. (Where's the 3-year Old...he is in bright orange but very far away...just at the top of the hill)

Luckily he did make it back to the cabin (with his Dad carrying him)!

1 comment:
Oh the joys of potty training! Good thing they're so cute! This too shall pass, this too shal pass . .. .
Post a Comment