Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sister - this is for you!!

So I have been a slacker with my blog...or at least that is what I have been told :) My sister said she has been checking it daily but has not seen any new pictures in a while. "T" this is for you!! Love ya!
Shorts & a winter coat...it is May...why not!!!
Not sure if he is trying to look like a princess or a rapper??? I am not sure which would be worse!

The Princess now thinks she needs to feed herself!!

CHEESE!
The Oldest Brother is pretty resourceful. He used two gum wrappers to make these little drawings...he is always using his imagination!

It is a very good thing mothers do not go on Father-Son Outings! This happened to the Big Brother while on the ward Father-Son Campout. He was sledding down the hill and managed to sled right into a snowmobile at the bottom of the hill. Ouch!!!

No comments: