Sunday, February 10, 2008

No Stranger To Dress-Ups

A few of you have commented on The Dad's Nacho costume. The Dad's grandmother has a halloween party every year and everyone is supposed to dress-up. This past Halloween, I had planned our costumes (families typically follow a theme) and thought I was ready...well, think again. The day before the party, The Dad states that it would be pretty cool to dress-up as Nacho Libre (a wrestler from a movied titled Nacho Libre - google it). Well, I called around to local costumes shops and they were all rented out. I decided that I would try to make one...the results are below!

2007 - Our family did not follow a theme as a whole but The Dad and The Mom go together... Ignacio/Nacho Libre and Sister Encarnación. The boys were both batman and the little sister is a bat.
2006 - We were characters from Peter Pan. (Big Brother told everyone that TinkerBell was in my tummy.)

2005 - We were out of town for the party :(


2004 - M & M Family (another year with a baby in The Mom's tummy)
2003 - Bowling pins & bowling ball

Thanks Grandma for such great parties!!!

1 comment:

James and Monica said...

how cute!! I think my favorite is the bowling pins! So simple but cute