Saturday, February 23, 2008

Input wanted...

Princess is almost 1 and I am trying to come up with a fun idea for a birthday cake. I have been looking at cake decorating ideas...I am thinking either a ladybug or Strawberry Shortcake. Any ideas?

5 comments:

Julie said...

I like the lady bug idea, plus I think it would be fairly easy. Remember, they are good luck! Oreos for the black dots...I don't know on that one. Your new blog style is cute. Go to mine and check out my sitemeter on the side. I think it is what we've been looking for and I see it around alot so hopefully it's reliable as far as safety.

Marci said...

Hey! On Jaidyn's Ladybug bday I had ?Torres? make the cake and it was great! you could also do ladybugs/butterflies. Treats are easy with butterflies - take a nerds rope candy and with pipeclears attach colored tissue paper for the wings and then add the feelers. Let me know if you need help.

The Morton's said...

You could have a lot of fun with the lady bug, "our little lady's turning one." I also think the cupcake creations around are fun and great for kids. Good luck!

The Morton's said...

I think the ladybug idea is cute, "our little lady is turning one." I think the cupcake cakes around are fun and practical for kids, too.

Haylie said...

Sorry...I am out of ideas for cakes...but I did have a couple questions. The first is I was wondering what book club you belong to and how do I get invovled in one...I Love to READ! The second is concerning White Pine. Stacey has discussed with me a part time position there which I was wondering if that is what you did, or if you contract. I contract right now...so anyway I have some questions for you regarding that..if you could call me sometime that would be great and appreciated. My number at work is 535-1286. Thanks