Kids say the funniest things...
I was working with a 5th grader one day and asked him to name the four seasons of the year. His response: Hunting Season, Fishing Season, Deer Hunting Season, and Duck Hunting Season.
I was walking down the hall at a school this week and watched as this little boy leaned as far back as he could in his seat. The aide working with him said, "I'm losing you" to which the little boy said, "I'm losing YOU!" It was pretty cute!
Another 5th grader who really struggles to read was being helped by a teacher. She was helping him sound out the word "freebie." After prounouncing the word, the boy said, "3-B! That's where my brother is!" (3-B is a juvenile detention center in Idaho Falls...not exactly a freebie. It really made the teacher laugh!)
2 comments:
That's so funny! I miss being in the schools for that reason! It seems like I always had some good ones to share at home. And I love the pictures of the boys together. I can't wait until Tyler and Peyton get to that point of being best beds! You're such a fun mom! (Oh, and I am going to erase your last name from my blog link. Sorry--I just realized that you probably don't want your name up there and want to remain more anonymous!)
I love it!
Post a Comment